Reviews about us from real customers as posted on Yelp, Google and etc.
- The gentlemen who came out here were great, and kind. They went out of their way to fit me in because of my situation, so they worked around things and took care of me. I called them one afternoon and they were here the next morning. Highly recommend these gentlemen.
Replaced and upgraded main panel
Google verified job
- Powerhouse Electric rewired my entire house, installed custom speakers in the ceiling for my audio/video system.The workmanship was outstanding, They are true professional, punctual, reliable, have fair prices and most important stand behind their work.
Best electricians I have ever used!
- We know this company for over 15 years.
They do always professional and accurate job. Never recalls, everything by codes that very important for electricity. This way you don’t have headache and your house is Safety.
Highly recommend PowerHouse.
- Half of my house was out of power when I got home from vacation. I called Powerhouse Electric, they came out in 10 minutes, and helped me figure out what was going on. They didn’t even charge me because it was a quick job on the way to their next appointment!!
- I can not say enough about Powerhouse Electric. Completely professional and nice to work with. I have cats and they were so great about shutting the doors and watching out for them while they completely re-wired the house we just bought. This is a stellar company and the prices are very honest and fair. Very fast workers and every time they cleaned up after the work they did. Will be hiring them back for additional work. Look no further just call Amir!
- These guys are is the best. A friend recommended their work when I mentioned that I wanted a speaker system installed throughout my condo. They came and showed me my options. A few days later, he and his team installed the system and wiring throughout my place, with minimal mess to the walls/ceilings. I’m now the proud owner of a beautiful, top-of-the-line sound system, accessible in any room, with not a single wire visible anywhere!One thing I really appreciate is that they listened carefully to my specific needs, and tailored my sound system to what I wanted. For example, I use Spotify for most of my music, and they set it up so that I can play an online playlist from the desktop computer in my office, but I can easily in plug my cellphone into a jack in my bedroom if I decide I want to listen to a different track when I’m in bed. They also set up the system to interface with my TV in the den.When something went wrong with my tuner only a couple months after the system was installed, all I had to do was call them. They personally came and picked up my tuner, took it to the manufacturer for repair (it was covered by warranty), then delivered it back to me and reconnected it, all free of charge.This is the real deal, folks. Powerhouse Electric may not be the cheapest guy in town, but you get what you pay for when it comes to electrical installation and repairs. Why pay for a quality appliance and then skimp on a slipshod (or potentially unsafe) installation? Trust me. Don’t waste your time with anyone else.
- Powerhouse is phenomenal. Being a real estate agent, I call upon them constantly to assess and inspect electrical systems for my client’s homes. They are professional, honest, reasonable priced, and he stands behind their work.